1. Dispose of garbage in barrels. Wire baskets are for aluminum cans. No garbage should be left in fire ring.
2. Report any damage to Ranch Manager immediately, especially broken water pipes or electrical problems.
3. Fire rings and picnic tables can be moved from unoccupied campsites.
4. Pets are allowed but must be kept on a leash at all times and are not allowed to roam freely. Dogs are not permitted in kitchen, under pavilion, or restrooms. You are required to clean up after your pet. A pet that is noisy, disturbing, intimidating or dangerous to other people or pets, or which damages the Ranch resources, will not be allowed to remain at the Ranch.
5. Bicycles are not permitted in pavilion and are to be off the road at dusk.
6. ATV’s are not permitted.
7. Golf Carts are permitted by licensed driver’s only and must have insurance. Headlights required between dusk and dawn.
8. Leave campsite clean of garbage including cigarettes and bottle caps.
9. Do not deface or damage trees. NO nails in trees.
10. Parents are to supervise their children at all times. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult for overnight camping.
11. Be considerate to your neighbors regarding sound. If you are disturbing everyone around you, you will be asked to quiet down as a warning. Second warning, you will be asked to leave the premises.
12. All campers will be held responsible for any damage done to premises.
13. Quiet generators allowed only in specific areas of the Ranch, at the complete discretion of the Ranch Manager, during the hours of 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Violation of any of the above, you may be asked to leave the Ranch and no refunds will be given.