Our Facilities Include:
- 60′ x 125′ pavilion with a stage
- 30′ x 50′ enclose-able pavilion with patio-fire pit
- Restrooms with hot showers
- Bunkhouse with 8 beds
- 225 campsites with water and electric hookups
- Fire Rings throughout many campsites
- 70+ picnic tables
- Propane and RV dump station
- Large grass field for sports activities
- Acres of woods with walking paths
- Spring fed creek
Pitch a Tent?
Set up your tent in our wilderness area or beside the creek which runs down to the lake. Experience camping like in the old days, but with the convenience of hot showers and indoor bathrooms.